Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 77

Day 77

Jackson day 77: 2116 grams or 4 lbs 10 oz. Jackson lost an ounce. Not a huge deal as long as it doesn't continue. Dr. Berger stopped the lasix because he doesn't think extra fluid is the problem. The steroid inhaler seems to be really helping. Yesterday Jackson breastfed 2 of his feedings and out of the other 6 feedings he ate 120 cc from the bottle and 120 cc via the feeding tube. So overall he ate more than half of his milk by himself yesterday. So much better than I had realized. It's so nice when the nurses remind me of how good he's doing. Sometimes I get lost in only looking at one bottle at a time. He was very alert this afternoon and we took sometime to play with his rattle. I think he was more disappointed I took his binky away for the picture though. He's getting to be such a big boy. FOJSP! 




2 comments:

  1. Shannon, he is sooooo cute! I love watching him get big and strong. I think about you and your family all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee, you are so sweet! Miss seeing you!

      Delete