Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 62

Day 62

Jackson Day 62: 1820 grams or 4 lbs. It was a busy day for Jackson today. He had his hearing test today and both ears passed. So if he starts ignoring me later, I'll know it's just selective hearing like his dad. He was sucking on his binky during the test, but he's too noisy of a sucker that the machine wouldn't work for the test until we took the binky away. He also got his two month vaccination shots today. He, not surprisingly, cried during those but calmed right down after when I held him. He has officially moved into a big boy open crib, as opposed to just leaving the top up on his isolette. I'm amazed how well he sleeps through the noisy NICU. Today was the first day I was able to get him in and out of his crib by myself, so that was a big milestone for mom. ☺️His oxygen flow is turned down to .5 liter. Two checks down, weight and oxygen, just eating left to go before home! He is still doing good with the bottle. He did 7 cc last night and 11 cc today. Another great day for Jackson! FOJSP!!!   




No comments:

Post a Comment