Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Next 7 Days...

You wanna know what's the best thing to do immediately after finding out your pregnant? Get on a plane and go on a work trip across the country for 7 days with a bunch of coworkers who love nothing more than grabbing a drink after the exhausting 12 hour work days. NOT!!!

Literally the next day after finding out I was pregnant this is what I did. Not fun. You know what's worse than being nauseous, exhausted, and having horrible headaches...not being able to bitch about it to anyone! I'd like to pretend like this view helped, but it did not because it wasn't even mine. I had a glorious view of the air conditioning units. I stole this one from a coworker.



Oh well, at least I learned a valuable lesson that I probably would have been wise to learn in college. If you are surrounded by a bunch of drinking/drunk people, if you just pretend like you have a drink in your hand nobody will suspect you. So little shark baby (this is what Hunter and I have taken to calling our baby after reading this, plus it sounds bad ass and "monkey" was already taken by our dog) if you are reading this in 20 years you just go ahead and remember that little nugget of advice in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment