Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Oh Baby! Here we go...

I don't particularly like pictures of pregnancy tests, because really how many things do you pee on that you would actually take a picture of...and then share it! But what the hell. I have a feeling I'm about to experience a lot more things I never thought I would do, so why stop now.



Speaking of things I never thought I would do, this blog. I'll be honest I love reading my friend's blogs. And I've followed parenting, pregnancy, mommy blogs for a long time now (it's a guilty pleasure of mine). So why I thought I would never do this, I don't know. But I decided I might want to remember some of the many changes happening right now, but I'm sure there will be a fair share I'll want to forget. If you want to be scared of all things pregnancy just read this list. Don't worry, you'll have a good laugh too.

So here we go. Upon first sight of those two pink lines, I laughed, cried, screamed and threw up. I'm sure I have lots more of that ahead of me for the next 9 months...let's be honest probably 18 years + 9 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment