Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm going to be a what?!

The beautiful way women get to find out they're pregnant...squatting trying not to pee all over everything, waiting 3 agonizing minutes, and then running through a million emotions while standing next to the toilet. Aren't we so lucky? Doesn't this just sound like such a beautiful moment?

Well I wanted it to be a little more fun and special for Hunter. I was off work that day, so I decided to cook a nice dinner and set the table using our beautiful wedding china for the first time ever! I thought this alone would tip Hunter off on my little secret (I mean we have been trying for 4 months, I thought he would be a little suspicious). He was confused for sure, but clueless. So then I gave him his gift...



Three minutes of Hunter looking at the window cling, looking at me, looking back at the window cling and he finally asked "Are you pregnant?" still unsure. Hahaha why yes, Sherlock, I am and you're going to be a Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment