Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Grandmas and Grandpas

Telling our parents was one happy experience all around. I was so excited to see their reactions but never predicted how awesome they both would be. I thought it would be fun to tell them in a cute way, so I got them a frame that said,

"Tiny Fingers,
Tiny Toes,
Rosy Cheeks,
 & Button Nose"

And where the picture goes, I wrote "Picture Coming June 6th, 2014".


When Hunter's parents opened it they both welled up a little bit. It was so wonderful to give them happy news and see how much it meant to them. Hunter's Dad even said "It's been a while since I've had a bouncing baby on my knee." So cute, can't wait to see that.

We went down to Henderson to tell my parents in person (which by the way trying to hide pregnancy from your Mom, even over the phone, is really really hard!). When my parents opened their frame they both screamed with excitement. 

This little shark baby is going to have the best Grandparents that's for sure. Can't wait for all the fun, spoiling, and good times to get here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment