Monday, January 13, 2014

Sweet dreams are made of these

I think the crazy dreams is one of my favorite things pregnancy has brought on, right behind as much ice cream as I want and stretchy pants. Last night was quite possibly one of the funniest, most outrageous ones yet.

I dreamt I was at the doctor's office, waiting for my exam. The doctor then asked me to lie down, put my feet up, and... smile. Huh? It was time for my complimentary teeth whitening! What?!?! Best part is in my dream, the doctor is telling me don't forget to turn your head side to side so the light hits all your teeth. Next thing I know I'm waking up smiling ear to ear, baring my teeth, and turning my head side to side!

Apparently I am not the first person to think it would be fantastic if all those doctor's visits came with a bonus. While researching new doctors I found an OB, who in addition to delivering your baby, also does lipo, botox, and laser hair removal. Have a baby and a tummy tuck all at the same time. Sounds brilliant to me, sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment