Thursday, December 5, 2013

Week 17 - Happy Late Thanksgiving!

Happy Late Thanksgiving! Here is me Thanksgiving day and at 17 weeks. I swear this was me pre-stuffing my belly with turkey and sweet potatoes. Actually it is becoming increasingly difficult to stuff my face like I expected to (or maybe wanted to). I get full way too fast. I guess I will just have to stick with grazing all day...like a cow. What a fun comparison, no? On that note, check out my belly!


Also, finally broke down and purchased my first pair of maternity pants. Have no idea why I was resisting them so much. They felt like heaven after I've been trying to squeeze into my normal jeans for so long. But then I discovered something even better...meet the Bella Band. I love it more than I love eating ice cream everyday. Well probably equally as much, they do go together quite nicely like a hangover and mac n'cheese. I think this should be every pregnant woman's first purchase. Don't wait, save yourself and your jeans the pain. I plan on busting mine out every Thanksgiving, preggo or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment